John C. Daniels PTO
Parent Teacher Organization/Junta De Padres
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a voluntary organization bringing together parents and teachers at John C. Daniels School.
Your involvement as a PTO volunteer benefits all the students in our school. Participation in the PTO may include any of the following: attending monthly meetings, fundraising, building parent involvement and community at school and other activities relating to the welfare of the school and students.
The JCD PTO is available to parents, teachers and students to answer questions and address concerns.
We always look forward to meeting new and continuing parents throughout the school year.
Feel free to contact us:
- President: Mr. Sylvester Salcedo - firstname.lastname@example.org; 203-650-0118
- Vice President: Mr. Alberto Tabra
- Secretary: Mrs. Marta Rodriguez
- Treasurer: Ms. Carroll Ryan - email@example.com; 203-525-0905
- Spanish Liaison: Mrs. Omayra Rivera